Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First Blog Post (about myself)

hey,
My name is Varun Chadalavada. I am as of today 22 years old. I am so excited to go celebrate my birthday later tonight. Anyways, I am a business management major and I am a junior. I transferred to SJSU from De Anza. This is my second semester here. Although my family lives in Cupertino, which is like a 15 to 20 minute drive, I live on campus with one of my closest friends. I was originally born in India, but moved here when I was 8 years old. I moved here with my parents. I have no brothers or sisters, so I am some what spoilled. My dad is a computer programmer and my mom is an accountant. Currently I don't work and I am a full time student. During my free time, I ride my motorcycle and train in Muay Thai (Thai Kick Boxing).

No comments: